Squeegee Release Notes 2019
4th July 2023
Our previous release notes were taking up too much space in the app :) so we have moved them here. You'll still get the latest update in the app each time, with a link to the history here.
December 14th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.33/1.8.34
1.8.33/1.8.34 Announcements 📢
A number of reported duplicate appointments over the last few weeks after replanning so we have spent a great deal of time investigating and putting in place functionality to prevent this from happening. Please let us know if you identify any additional situations where this occurs
Squeegee has been suffering from interruptions to the syncing for a number of weeks and this release deals in particular with those issues.
1.8.33/1.8.34 Features Added 🚀
- Added search by telephone, telephone other and email to the franchise customer search.
1.8.33/1.8.34 Improvements Made 🔧
- Various improvements and fixes to the standard invoice layout.
- Added the ability to turn off the Spotless Water icons if they are not needed.
- Owing and Customer screens now save their default sort independently so you can have a different sort in each one.
- Server is now able to process multiple accounts simultaneously to improve performance.
- Server connections have been improved for all devices.
- Show either the buttons or the more menu when multi selecting depending on screen size.
- Improved tools to manage data support queries.
- Improved the update speed and consistency to our user data for accounts.
- Added the ability to search customers for GoCardless status.
- Updated the action bar to have a text label on the button and colours on the options mobile.
- Added a force full sync to the settings menu.
1.8.33/1.8.34 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a number of issues with the Franchisee reports relating to their order and finalisation.
- Fixed a bug preventing PDF's with special characters from being downloaded such as single quotes in the business name.
- Fixed a bug preventing Stripe disconnection from completing fully.
- Overhaul of the Syncing mechanism to deal with more concurrent .
- Fixed a number of bugs in the notification, invoice and payment processors related to updating the client app.
- Updated the financials insights to ensure payments includes today's payments.
- Updated the financials insights to ensure invoices includes invoices from the 1st of the month.
- Added additional protection against duplicate charging.
- Fixed a bug causing "log phone reminders" not to show correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the invoice email subject getting "undefined".
- Fixed a bug preventing quotes from being emailed to customers.
- Fixed a bug preventing "one off" jobs from being searched easily.
- Creating a job from the planner now updates to show in the planner.
- Updated done and paid so it refreshes the planner.
- Fixed a bug causing the balance label to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug with the icon colours on appointments.
- Fixed a bug preventing additional server nodes from processing the GoCardless requests.
- Fixed the report rendering issues caused by the previous release.
- Fixed a bug where debt age included void invoices.
- Fixed layout issues for notification statuses on the customer notifications tab.
- Fixed bug in custom filter causing it not to refresh the filtered customers immediately.
- Fixed a bug causing voids to occasionally be duplicated.
- Fixed a bug casing customers to show and hide in the owing list at random.
November 12th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.27
1.8.27 Features Added 🚀
- Added the ability to set per customer tax including a custom rate.
- Added a "stickiness" setting for the day pilot to allow working overnight to continue to see the same jobs.
- Added a new [unpaidInvoicesView] and [unpaidInvoicesDownload] tokens to all messages to include a mini statement of unpaid invoices with price, date and link for each to view/download.
1.8.27 Improvements Made 🔧
- Rounds (job groups) in the planner will now sort alphanumerically.
- Improved the layout of the bill to name and address on invoices.
1.8.27 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a long standing bug causing Owners on Enterprise account sometimes being unable to see the Day Pilot
- Fixed a bug preventing the loader from showing on mobile.
- Fixed a bug where customers created from the planner or phone contacts did not obey the global defaults.
- Fixed a bug causing the "Prevent Multiple Go Cardless Protection" setting from not saving.
- Fixed a bug preventing the payment method icons from displaying.
November 7th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.24
1.8.24 Announcements 📢
Squeegee can now be installed on Windows, Mac and Linux from Google Chrome. If your system supports it you will find the install button at the top of the menu.
1.8.24 Features Added 🚀
- Added new Franchise charges and fees setup.
1.8.24 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improvements to the connected status of the app on slower connections.
- Faster connection to the Squeegee servers.
- Support for standalone Squeegee server access for enterprise .
- Improved the performance of the schedule generator, it will be more than twice as fast to load the work planner for some now.
- Signature dialog now requires a signature correctly when first loaded.
1.8.24 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a number of bugs in the reset schedule functionality.
- Fixed a potential bug where the signature may not get saved if the signature box closes too quickly.
November 1st 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.23
1.8.23 Features Added 🚀
- Profit and loss reports! Detailed or summarised by month.
1.8.23 Improvements Made 🔧
- Customer reports now show marketing source field.
1.8.23 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Active customer report was not showing all of the active customers!
1.8.22 Features Added 🚀
- Reset schedule now will reset to the last done or skipped date.
1.8.22 Improvements Made 🔧
- Protect against sending the same SMS notification more than once.
1.8.22 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Replan or complete a job will correctly clear previous overdue jobs
- Stops rogue devices resetting the planning order
- Fixed a bug causing payments, invoices and expenses screens to count voids as positive amounts.
- Job order data was not correctly restoring deleted job order data from older versions of the app.
- Fixed a bug causing invoices not to display the currency symbol some times.
October 25th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.20
1.8.20 Improvements Made 🔧
- Massive performance improvements on large synchronisation
- Long operations no longer lock the app resulting in smoother performance.
- Improved right indicator GREEN=online & synced, FLASHING GREEN=syncing YELLOW=offline.
1.8.20 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue causing job ordering to fail if a day had new jobs on it or replanned work.
- Fixed a bug preventing new invoices from syncing straight away.
- Fixed an issue with full sync not working all the time.
October 20th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.16
1.8.16 Improvements Made 🔧
- Added the source property to the Squeegee import.
- Fully implemented the ability to have custom designed invoices, contact us if you would like a quote for this!
- Upgraded the Squeegee server to increase performance with the increased user load.
- Improved user avatars so they have a unique colour in used throughout.
1.8.16 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue preventing job ordering from updating from multiple devices.
- Corrected a bug causing to have their Squeegee Credits increase every time they send a message.
- Fixed an issue with Google and Facebook sign in on some devices.
October 15th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.15
1.8.15 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved server availability.
- You will now be prompted when completing a job that is assigned to another worker.
- Jobs in the past that are invoice will automatically be marked as done.
- Added more efficient connection checks.
1.8.15 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Improved job ordering functionality.
- Optimise route from the Work Planner now correctly sorts jobs.
- Re-planning from one day to another will now keep the original order regardless of moving to an empty day.
- Prevent message for assignee showing in Premium.
- Fixed a problem preventing new ordering from running on a fresh sync.
October 10th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.12
1.8.12 Announcements 📢
Planned order has been updated but in order to bring it all in line, it is not backwards compatible so please update all devices. Reordering on old devices will not be reflected on new devices after they have updated.
Apple have introduced a new bug in iOS 13 unfortunately that causes saving of data to fail when the app is backgrounded. This is not the same as the previous issue in iOS 12 but another new problem. We are investigating this and trying to find a reliable work around.
1.8.12 Features Added 🚀
- You can now set the customer default notification when doing a Squeegee Import.
- You can now specify an HTML email signature to be used in custom email templates.
- Workers can now update the price when doing a job when they can see it.
- Customer source is now available to edit on the customer form and if you imported from cleaner planner, it is already set.
1.8.12 Improvements Made 🔧
- Marking as done and paid will now show the total balance including the job being done.
- Improved reconnections to the server after disconnect.
- Improved the performance of our server side backups.
- Improved the server side data storage speed.
- Added support for importing Cleaner Planner job order.
- Improved localisation for some dutch labels.
1.8.12 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect rights for workers and planners.
- Fixed setting to allow turning off always update schedule.
- Added protection from duplicate notifications.
- Fixed loader staying after skip.
September 25th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.10/1.8.11
1.8.10/1.8.11 Features Added 🚀
- Swiping a job will become more transparent and vibrate on mobile when ready to trigger the action.
1.8.10/1.8.11 Improvements Made 🔧
- Huge startup performance improvements.
- Improved the performance of marking jobs as complete.
- Updated the balance token to read "credit" and "owing" where applicable rather than showing minus numbers.
- Statuses on payment and customer mandates can now all be refreshed from the same place in payment provider.
- Account improvements on iOS.
- Updated the profit loss report to allow selecting between accrual or cash accounting.
- Improved the sync speed of updates from devices.
1.8.10/1.8.11 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug with transactions syncing to the device.
- Fixed a bug for connected having the app reload or log out when in poor or no signal.
- Fixed a bug causing network status not to update when the app goes back online.
- Fixed a bug causing status updates to be written even when there is no change.
- Fixed an issue caused by new customers with no balance, preventing reminders being sent.
- Fixed a bug when sending SMS and Email at the same time causing emails not to send if and SMS failed.
September 20th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.9
1.8.9 Features Added 🚀
- New setting to restrict multiple payments from GoCardless for the same customer on the same day.
1.8.9 Improvements Made 🔧
- Slight improvements to the payment and invoice processing speed.
- Invoice statuses are now automatically updated whenever the customer payment screen is opened.
1.8.9 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue causing the account owner to receive invites.
- Prevented an issue causing the server cache to use too much memory and restart.
- Now keeps the loader on screen when the app is not yet ready.
September 19th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.8
1.8.8 Features Added 🚀
- You can update the message directly when manually sending an invoice via Email or SMS.
- You can now set a data summary date for data to save loading all historic data.
1.8.8 Improvements Made 🔧
- You can now use the [nextTime] token in messages to accompany [nextDate].
- Updated the free trial notifications.
- Improved backup and restore speed.
- Improved error reporting to Squeegee.
- Improved the layout and display of lists.
- Huge improvements to the performance of the sync.
1.8.8 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug causing switching to planned order to always prompt.
- Fixed a bug preventing new with Social Signup not getting a currency set correctly, breaking the profile screen.
- Filter unpaid invoices on customer payment form.
- Fixed a bug preventing some customers from completing the GoCardless signup.
- Fixed a bug causing some custom SMTP messages to be held on the server.
September 10th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.7
1.8.7 Features Added 🚀
- SMS credits can now be automatically renewed based on a lower limit and a specified amount.
- Added the ability to refresh the status on all GoCardless payments that are currently pending.
1.8.7 Improvements Made 🔧
- Updated the menu to move the important settings into the header.
- Updated the round report to allow grouping rounds based on first name e.g. grouping "Winchester South" and "Winchester North".
- Many updates to the server side code for improving the checking of data integrity.
- Improved loader screen, fits with new design.
- Sorted currencies correctly to make it easier to find yours.
- You can now search transactions by the email of the user that last modified them.
- Changed default "from" value in the Squeegee SMS to improve delivery.
1.8.7 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug causing the round to be removed when changing the schedule on a job.
- Fixed a bug causing service pricing to be the default.
- Fixed a bug preventing the map layers from switching back to default on Day Pilot.
- Fixed a bug preventing the currency from being set first time.
- Only show release notes to existing , to prevent confusion.
- Fixed a bug preventing sending invoices to a different email.
- Fixed the background on the account screen.
- Fixed the background colour in the Multi Planner
September 2nd 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.4
1.8.4 Features Added 🚀
- Added a new basic Payments vs Invoices report with a date range.
- Added a new basic profit loss report with a date range.
- Added a new round revenue report based on invoiced and paid jobs with a date range.
1.8.4 Improvements Made 🔧
- Updated the basic exports to have totals.
- Removed caching from the API.
1.8.4 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Updating a job address will prompt whether to update other jobs that have the same address.
1.8.1 -> 1.8.3 Announcements 📢
We have deprecated Device SMS (Beta) as it continues to cause too many support issues. If you are already using it, you can continue to do so.
We have deprecated TextLocal and Twilio SMS services as they are more expensive with fewer features than Squeegee SMS, if you are already using them, you can continue to do so.
Register with your Google or Facebook account to speed up the process, or sign in if your registered email is the same!
Last month we wrote a post about iOS data storage issues and you can read it here
August 30th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.1 -> 1.8.3
1.8.1 -> 1.8.3 Features Added 🚀
- Added a new basic Payments vs Invoices report with a date range.
- Added a new basic profit loss report with a date range.
- Added a new round revenue report based on invoiced and paid jobs with a date range.
- Additional invoice notes can be added to a customer and default invoices notes can be disabled per customer.
- Customers can now have their own payment period to override the system default.
- New customer sign ups by month report available for Premium and Enterprise .
- Customer reference token is now available in all messaging default templates.
- Updates to the appointment address updates the customer billing address automatically if needed.
- Additional invoice notes can also be added to jobs now and will show either at the end of the invoice if all the same or after each job service list if not.
1.8.1 -> 1.8.3 Improvements Made 🔧
- Updated the basic exports to have totals.
- Invoiced future items can no longer be re-invoiced (unless the invoice is cancelled).
- Invoiced jobs now always show the invoiced indicator even when not done.
- Terms field on invoice removed in favour of larger Notes and Terms field.
- Re-added the ability to send invoices before they are processed on the server.
- All reports now have at least the default icon.
- Sort by "Distance From Me" returns to the app (formerly "Distance").
- Customer reference number is now added to the invoice.
- Made the customer edit form slightly easier to read.
- Notifications for an invoice now update on screen in real time.
- Invoices can be sent manually, before they are synced.
- Added more detail when Stripe card payments fail.
- Insights now includes today's invoices and payments.
- New invoices report will now include all voids, including historic.
- Removed caching from the API.
1.8.1 -> 1.8.3 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue where opening a customer directly after another showed the previous customers transactions.
- Travel time sort removed as it no longer applies.
- Prevented sync issue for device SMS (deprecated).
- Corrected an issue causing the job history to be broken.
- Corrected an issue causing some jobs not to appear in the Day Pilot list.
- Fixed a payment processor issue holding automated payments unnecessarily.
August 24th 2019 - Squeegee 1.8.0
1.8.0 Features Added 🚀
- View a live heat map of jobs when reordering based on their distance from the jobs you are moving.
- Jobs show a heat map of there relative distance from each other in the current order.
- Selecting one or more jobs now shows a heat map on the other jobs in the planner based on their distance from those selected.
- Reorder multiple items at a time in Work Planner and My Work.
- Work Planner for Worker and My work now show approximate distances from one job to the next along with colour coded route line.
- New export reports for enterprise including Quickbooks and Xero.
- Shift schedule by days is now re-implemented and takes into account days you specify as non work.
- Added a new setting for "Payment Confirmation" to show or hide the payment dialog on GoCardless auto payments defaulting to show.
- Enterprise can now see the user that updated a payment or invoice.
- Added user filtering to the multi planner.
- Payments can now be allocated against specific invoices.
- You can now view the payment for invoices with specific payments and manage them.
- You can now cancel a GoCardless payment that has not been processed from the payment summary or when voiding an invoice.
- Invoices sent status can now be seen in the lists and details can be seen when viewing the invoice summary.
- Updating a job that was already invoiced but not paid will update the invoice total.
- Customer now has a reference number field which is auto-generated unless you choose to set it.
- Support has now been added for touch screen laptops.
1.8.0 Improvements Made 🔧
- Some reports now allow filtering by date.
- Improvements to the initial sync when loading the app to speed up start times.
- Improved the indicators for unpaid/paid invoiced jobs.
- Made the Multi Planner more like a calender in preparation for switching it to a 2 mode planner with calendar view and list view.
- Added icons support to the reports for app specific exports.
- Improved handling of incoming chat message on an archived chat.
- Improved the animation smoothness of the popup messages.
- Don't show the payment option for jobs or invoices that are marked as paid.
- Backups can now be downloaded as many times as required up to the expiry date.
- Many improvements to the layout of lists to show more of the useful information.
- We no longer create invoices automatically for quotes that have a price of 0 when completed.
- Invoices with a value of 0 do not automatically create a charge or send invoice notifications.
- Big improvements to the selected user filtering and visibility in the planners.
- Jobs can now be added directly to a round.
- Improved the handling of address verification and updates cascading from customers and jobs.
- The account screen now shows various account features directly including payment details as well your subscription summary.
- Your full subscription details can now be seen from the Account screen.
- Multiple improvements to the Aworka import to pull in missing notes, and other job additional info.
- Spotless water filling points can now be seen on the map.
1.8.0 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Errors will now show if there were problems sending SMS.
- Fixed issue where mobile devices had text selection enabled everywhere and desktop didn't.
- Updated the invoice total token to output the currency symbol rather than the currency code.
- Fixed the "Done" multi select button to the correct icon and removed the incorrect message in the planner.
- Customer in credit dialog now has click pointer.
- Prevent errors caused by missing prices on job occurrences.
- Ensure that appointment text updates after payments, invoices etc.
- Corrected an issue causing "Yesterday", "Today" and "Tomorrow" to display incorrectly.
- Corrected an issue preventing jobs from being accurately marked as paid when multi selected.
- Don't show the assignee on non enterprise accounts.
- Prevent assign button from showing on Premium accounts.
- The done message no longer shows for marking as complete from the planner.
- Do not show Direct Debit options on the customer form unless GoCardless is set up.
- Make the preview on server option work on iOS.
- Fixed the "Connect Stripe Account" on iOS.
- Fixed downloads on the iOS app for reports and others.
- Fixed an issue preventing multi planner from loading additional weeks under some circumstances.
- Prevented planner only showing not done jobs.
- Resetting the schedule for an individual job will now update the UI.
- Fixed a bug preventing Aworka schedules more than 9 weeks from being set on import.
- Corrected an issue where updating all jobs missed the occurrence you were editing.
- Fixed a bug causing the invoice item picker not to show selected item state.
July 12th 2019 - Squeegee 1.7.8
1.7.8 Improvements Made 🔧
- Clear unread support messages when read on another device.
- Removed the deleted customers report from the app as deleted customers are no longer stored on the device.
- Fixed a number of white space issues on the invoices and their notifications.
1.7.8 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed issues when updating the planned order on a day with done jobs included.
- Fixed a problem preventing full reports being downloaded as CSV.
- Fixed a problem opening navigation on iOS.
July 10th 2019 - Squeegee 1.7.7
1.7.7 Announcements 📢
We've written a post about iOS data storage issues, you can read it here
Huge thanks as always to our Squeegee Masters group for immediately spotting a few issues with the previous release so we could get fixes out quickly
1.7.7 Features Added 🚀
- You can now create a credit notes or write off from the payment screen.
- Work Planner and My Work now have full logical search for customer, round, service etc with "and" and "or".
- Improved customer and owing screen search including GoCardless "gocardless" and "cancelled" customers.
- New tokens [firstname], [lastname] and [title] added to the message templates.
- Added a preview on server option to the notification option list.
- Message notifications shown in the app so you get notified of support chat replies from any view.
- Send job completion notice including signature.
- Send job receipts including customer signature where taken.
1.7.7 Improvements Made 🔧
- Squeegee CSV imports now support "job assignee" for jobs.
- Moved version number to it's own field at the top of the about screen so it's easier to see when you need to speak to us about it.
- Much improved auto allocation to keep paid invoices up to date.
- You can now manually refresh your invoice payment statuses.
- Only disable Done and Paid for GoCardless customers who are active.
- Improved ordering functionality to make round and day ordering compatible with each other.
- Transactions including the customer finances section etc now sort by created date and time.
1.7.7 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Final work around for iOS when data storage blows up.
- Prevent some instances of duplicate appointments when replanning and updating the schedule.
- Fixed the default message and the title on SMS payment request.
- Fixed an issue preventing the button from showing as soon as the amount changes on the payment dialog.
- Fixed links, print previews and report downloads in iOS.
- Fixed number initial value not being set in jobs etc.
- Fixed an issue preventing multi select of jobs in the planner.
- Fixed an issue preventing the print preview text from showing on the web version.
June 16th 2019 - Squeegee 1.7.3
1.7.3 Announcements 📢
Additional Stripe platform fees are no longer charged by us on any subscription type.
Stripe payments can now be taken directly from the payment screen.
Additional GoCardless platform fees are no longer charged by us on any subscription type.
We have implemented an entirely new support chat system, integrated directly into squeegee to improve the support experience.
1.6.21 -> 1.7.3 Features Added 🚀
- Payment screen overhauled making it much clearer whether you are charging the customer or just recording a payment.
- Delivery and failure statuses have been added for Squeegee SMS messages.
- Invite emails are now sent when a new user is added to your enterprise and allow to complete sign up.
- New version of the financial insight to show 1 year of invoices and payments as well as the projected current month.
- You can now sign out of other devices or all devices from the sign out screen.
1.6.21 -> 1.7.3 Improvements Made 🔧
- Rewritten data layer to work around iOS 12 Webkit indexDB issue when backgrounding the app.
- The rating reminder will only be shown again after at least 8 more weeks have passed.
- We will no longer remind to set up automated payments.
- Day Pilot optimisation now correctly uses GPS position if available.
- Send invoices to multiple email addresses separated by commas.
- My Work 'Optimise drive' command now optimises route from business address.
- Updated the financials report to show when a payment was for rather than when it was recorded.
- Many fixes and improvements to how invoices and multi user data are handled.
- Fixed next date on all jobs report.
1.6.21 -> 1.7.3 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Prevent replanned jobs from being left on the current day.
- Removed shift by day or month temporarily to prevent schedule going out of sync.
- Fix issues with iOS data issue causing crash
- Fixed an issue preventing send to both on sms and email.
- Fixed an issue preventing the maps application from opening on devices.
- Fixed a bug causing duplicate voids to be created under certain circumstances.
- Update the customer balance in the list as soon as a transaction changes.
- Update the actions on appointment when a change is made.
- Ensure non-deleted items for very old accounts are sent on full sync.
- Ignore invoice processing for imported invoices.
- Prevent non integer amount in Stripe pay form breaking the payment.
- Prevent owner showing up twice sometimes in the user list.
- Make one of jobs show the correct status for reminder sent.
Plus many other small updates and fixes.
Apr 23rd 2019 - Squeegee 1.6.20
1.6.20 Features Added 🚀
- The day planner can now be route optimised for premium .
- Worker routes can now be optimised by a planner for enterprise .
- Team routes can now be optimised by a planner for enterprise .
- A round can now be route optimised for premium and enterprise .
- My work can now be route optimised for enterprise .
- You can now add #hashtags to customer notes and these will display in the customer list as well as search for them.
- You can now add important #!hashtags (note the #! in front) to jobs and appointments and these will be shown in the planners before the address.
1.6.20 Improvements Made 🔧
- Customers, owing and planner load 50 items by default now and more are loaded as needed to prevent the list from being slow.
- Big improvements to writing data to the local database, especially on iOS.
- We now show a message when it's the first time you've signed in and the sync might be big.
1.6.20 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Day ordering should no longer be lost.
- Fixed various issues with showing team and user jobs in the planner.
- When marking a customer as fully paid they are now correctly removed from the list.
- Prevented an issue causing to be logged out when the app is opened while there is no network connection.
- Fixed the messages regarding replacing customer email with invoice email.
Apr 10th 2019 - Squeegee 1.6.3
1.6.3 Features Added 🚀
- Added tagging to customers, simple add # tags to the notes.
- Added the ability to search with AND and OR including tags.
1.6.3 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved the performance of the customer search.
Apr 9th 2019 - Squeegee 1.6.0/1.6.1/1.6.2
1.6.0/1.6.1/1.6.2 Features Added 🚀
- Multi Planner - Premium and Enterprise
- You can now plan multiple weeks at a time.
- Drag and drop between days/weeks.
- Bulk select across days and tap another day to move all jobs.
- Select jobs across days to perform bulk actions like skip, done etc.
- Dynamically load additional weeks.
- View historic weeks.
1.6.0/1.6.1/1.6.2 Improvements Made 🔧
- Massive performance improvements to the replanning of many jobs at once.
- Replanned jobs now show their original date for reference in all planners.
- Performance improvements when there are 100s of jobs on a single day.
- Introduced high performance caching of resource data.
- Sync on connection now schedules itself.
- Multi Planner replan now obeys the update schedule setting from the settings screen.
- Improved the layout of the email invoice;
1.6.0/1.6.1/1.6.2 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Corrected the text on signout for web vs mobile.
- Incorrectly marked invoices will be fixed on loading the app.
- Invoicing future jobs is now fixed as these were not being saved locally.
- Prevented invoices from being marked as paid before the payment is generated.
- Fixes issue where the application causes a re-sync after it got a bit (lot) busy.
- Fixed a bug causing the email invoice to use the SMS template.
- Fixed the title in the Email invoice template editor.
- Fixes take payment button to use new invoice url.
- Fixed pay now link in invoices.
- Fixed first job price should not appear on anything but the first ever occurrence.
- Fixed an issue preventing all jobs from showing on the overview.
- Real time deleted items on other devices are now taken care of on a connected device.
- Fixed an issue causing the first job price to be reused.
March 28th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.16/1.5.17
1.5.16/1.5.17 Improvements Made 🔧
- Major updates to the work planner to support many more items on a single day with less slowdown.
- Changed the way data is loaded to improve the speed of the app for large data sets.
- Improved the release notes layout.
- Prevented the account page from showing every single time for free .
1.5.16/1.5.17 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue causing more syncs to occur than necessary.
- Imported unpaid invoices can now be paid off from payments.
- Fixed a missing localisation in the settings screen
- Fixed owing screen not loading customers on first load.
March 26th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.15
1.5.15 Features Added 🚀
- Added an owing customers report including debt age and number of overdue invoices etc.
- Added an inactive customer report.
- Added a prospective customer report.
- Added customer balance to all customer reports.
- Viewing a customer with a pending GoCardless state now automatically checks if there has been an update.
- Viewing a GoCardless payment now automatically checks if there has been an update.
- All reports are now sortable (per page).
- Your physical signature can be added to the settings and included on the bottom of direct email messages.
1.5.15 Improvements Made 🔧
- Major improvements to the email and sms message previews.
- Payment status update checks now update the history too.
- Modified the original customer report to be active customers.
- Added support for multiple Aworka telephone numbers.
- Massive performance improvements to the server side sync engine.
- Large reduction in data storage on the device.
- Added the type to the report list.
1.5.15 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue with the worker role on account .
- Fixed various Cleaner Planner issues related to customer balance and historic data.
- Fixed an issue preventing manual update of GoCardless mandate and payment statuses.
- Fixed the location of the full screen map button on desktop for customer, job and Day Pilot.
March 8th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.13/1.5.14
1.5.13/1.5.14 Features Added 🚀
- There is now a global default setting for "Always update schedule".
- You can now globally set the default notification method for your customers.
- You can now globally set take payment on invoice for your go cardless customers.
1.5.13/1.5.14 Improvements Made 🔧
- Cleaner planner import not allows for job addresses to be different from customer address.
- When creating a job as a worker, the job will be assigned to you by default but can be changed.
- When creating a job on an account with only one worker, they will be assigned by default but can be changed.
- Allow all owners and admins to configure and sync GoCardless customers.
- Allow all owners to view the subscriptions details.
1.5.13/1.5.14 Bugs Smashed 💥
- When modifying a new customer, no longer shows the duplicate customer before it is created.
- Cleaner planner import fixed where it was importing some inactive customers as active.
- The owner of an account can not properly have worker role or not.
- We now ensure that the profile is loaded for SMS count etc is the account you are accessing rather than your own.
- Fixed a bug in the restore from backup that was preventing from restoring.
- Fixed a bug causing notification previews not to display.
- Fixed the My Work and Day Pilot not displaying for some free and premium .
- Fixed a chat issue on iOS.
February 25th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.12
1.5.12 Improvements Made 🔧
- The app no longer allows the restore of a backup from another account as this data would not sync to the server.
- Pressing enter in single line text dialogs now behaves like pressing ok/save etc.
- Improved the performance of the service by reducing the load.
1.5.12 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue preventing from creating their own backups.
- Fixed a bug causing the filter for debt age to be doubled in the owing screen.
- Fixed an issue preventing the unassigned filter from working.
- Added additional payment failure error trapping.
February 21st 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.10/1.5.11
1.5.10/1.5.11 Features Added 🚀
- Teams of workers can now be created and deleted in the new Teams section.
- Work can now be assigned to multiple workers through teams rather than just a single user.
- You can now see the total owing for customers in the owing list including when filtered.
- You can now add a custom invoice prefix to your invoice numbers.
1.5.10/1.5.11 Improvements Made 🔧
- Payments now shows Automated (GoCardless) payments as well as standard payments.
- Day totals are now shown for expenses in line with the other transaction lists.
- Improved the loader display.
- Optimised all bulk schedule operations to make them much faster.
- Made the cursor a pointer in the settings menu.
- Removed "Edit Profile" and "Manage Account" from the connected accounts menu.
- Moved "Sign Out" to the bottom of the main menu from the connected accounts menu.
- Invoice reference is now separate to the invoice number.
1.5.10/1.5.11 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Payments totals now show as positive rather than negative values.
- The app no longer syncs all data when there is a connection issue.
- Fixed a bug in the multi user cache preventing team from showing.
- The correct editing rights are now available to other people in the Owner role.
- Fixed a bug causing the user dialog to be displayed for longer than necessary.
- No longer show concrete future jobs for inactive customers.
February 18th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.9
1.5.9 Improvements Made 🔧
- Shows indicators on job that a customer has auto invoicing or payments switched on (if not switched on globally)
- You can now bulk invoice! Just select all of the jobs you want to invoice and hit the invoice command.
- Finance views now look better and have more room for data.
- You can no longer invoice for the same job twice.
- You can update appointment rounds where the job schedule isn't a round schedule.
- Customer in credit will appear as green £ on schedule item.
- Improvements to the bulk action messages.
1.5.9 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Chat is now available again from the app.
- The totals on the day groups in finances are now correct.
- You don't get multiple messages about invoices every time you make a financial change to a customer.
- Fixed a bug causing an error to be thrown if the map wasn't quite ready in the planner.
February 15th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.7/1.5.8
1.5.7/1.5.8 Improvements Made 🔧
- Numerous improvements to the invoicing handling on the server.
- Added the ability for the synchronisation to retry failed syncs.
1.5.7/1.5.8 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Done and Skipped jobs for inactive customers now show in the planner history.
- Fixed an issue causing UK mobile numbers to be chopped off when using Squeegee SMS.
- Fixed a bug causing lag in the planner.
February 14th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.6
1.5.6 Improvements Made 🔧
- Further improved session validation on poor connections.
- Much faster performance against large data sets
1.5.6 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed authentication issue when there is a connection problem.
- Squeegee SMS now handles from number with full UK prefix.
February 9th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.5
1.5.5 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved session validation on poor connections.
- Improved the error reporting for session checking.
February 7th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.4
1.5.4 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved the information we receive when the user is unable to sync.
1.5.4 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue preventing signing back in after session expiry.
- Fixed an issue where service pricing was not being seen after reopening a service priced job or quote.
February 4th 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.3
1.5.3 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue that would cause sync to fail if a transaction was voided.
February 1st 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.2
1.5.2 Features Added 🚀
- You can specify work days when shifting the schedule to avoid non work days when not moving by whole weeks.
- You can now see the total estimated monthly and yearly of all rounds or a filtered set.
1.5.2 Improvements Made 🔧
- Customer and address details are now shown on all transactions including Invoices and Payments.
- Tokens in message templates are now selectable to paste into the template.
1.5.2 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue causing paid with thanks to show on all emails.
- Fixed issue with various message tokens.
- Prevented the weather icons overlaying the date on the planner when temperature is switched on.
January 31st 2019 - Squeegee 1.5.1
NOTE Unfortunately, due to a policy change by Google on January 9th 2019, we are no longer able to send SMS messages without prompting the user on Android.
This policy change affects all apps that are not default messaging apps and is not limited to the Squeegee app.
1.5.1 Features Added 🚀
- Added the new Squeegee SMS service to allow SMS to be purchased and sent without the need for a third party supplier.
- Added the ability for to purchase SMS credits directly in the app.
- Default pricing and quantity can be added to services.
- New payments view lets you see payments and their totals by day including filtered results e.g. search Cash and see cash by day.
- You can now see the automatic payment status on the Owing and Customer screens.
- Invoice due status can now be seen from the Invoice screen and the customer finance tab.
- Jobs in the planner will indicate if the customer currently has an outstanding balance.
1.5.1 Improvements Made 🔧
- You can now send a payment request from the record payment dialog.
- GoCardless settings for a customer are now available from the payment dialog.
- Invoices view now loads quickly showing a limited number and allowing you to load more.
- The app now warns when a possible duplicate customer is being added.
- Updating the name of a service now updates that service in all jobs and appointments leaving pricing intact.
- One off jobs are now included in the estimate monthly and yearly round calculations.
- Payment dialog now shows on Done and paid rather than just putting a generic done and paid.
- The specific payment method is now recorded against a payment.
- Chat now available on iOS.
- Improved native chat on other devices.
- Rename of service updates all jobs and occurrences and leaves custom pricing information intact.
- Added underlying functionality to allow storage of image data.]
- Backup performance greatly improved.
- Take a payment on the invoice screen now opens in a new tab when on the web app.
- Make Payment removed from paid invoices to prevent customer confusion.
- Clicking the customer name in the payment dialog now takes you to the customer on all devices.
- Added the ability for Squeegee staff to run bulk updates more easily.
- Optimised the planner week view to load less data up front.
- A number of speed improvements to the planner and other places, particularly for Enterprise and Franchise .
- Made all tokens selectable so they can be copy pasted into messages.
- Invoice emails now display a payment received message when already paid.
- Invoices printouts and PDFs now display a message below the amount when already paid.
- Improved first appointment indicator to not include schedule resets.
1.5.1 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug causing report downloads to have the wrong file suffix on desktop.
- Fixed a bug when the user is not found in Stripe.
- Fixed an issue causing updates to invoices not to be synced to the server.
- One off jobs are now included in month calculation totals.
- Added a work around for SMS where the app was not receiving notification from the device when sent.
- Corrected the schedule editor on extra small phone screens.
- Fixed an issue preventing jobs from being set to a day when they were previously scheduled to appear but were replanned.
- Done and paid now shows again when the global setting has been set to manual then back to auto.
- Prevented invoices from getting stuck in a "processing" state.
January 9th 2019 - Squeegee 1.4.21
1.4.21 Features Added 🚀
- You can now get support directly from the app even if you are not logged in, just click the chat icon in the menu!
- You can now access an FAQ directly from the app, also access from the chat icon in the menu.
1.4.21 Improvements Made 🔧
- More updated error details to help us help you!
- Chat will alert you if you are not connected.
1.4.21 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Updated how backups are sent to email to make it more robust.
- Fix issues with invoice number update.
- Prevents duplicate invoices being generated for same job occurrence.
January 4th 2019 - Squeegee 1.4.18/1.4.19/1.4.20
1.4.18/1.4.19/1.4.20 Features Added 🚀
- Brand new map layers in addition to the current "Streets" layer and a layer selector:
- Streets Light
- Streets Dark
- High Contrast Colour
- High Contrast Grey
- The planner can now be searched/filtered on additional properties as well as the customer name and address:
- frequency text
- customer notes
- job notes
- appointment notes
- You can now confirm the physical location of an address after entry for improved locations.
1.4.18/1.4.19/1.4.20 Improvements Made 🔧
- Customer search now includes notes on the customer.
- Improved the performance of the sync preventing single items being synced when more are ready to sync.
- Much larger backups are now supported.
- You can now set your business address location manually.
1.4.18/1.4.19/1.4.20 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug causing past not-done occurrences not to be updated on schedule update.
- Fixed a bug causing maps on schedule items and customers not to update until reload after a change.
- Prevented the default location from being in the ocean off the coast of Africa.
- Fixed an issue causing the Day Pilot to centre on Alderton for anyone without a GPS signal or a validated business address.
- Fixed an issue in the Day Pilot preventing the map from panning and zooming to the correct location on load.
- Fixed an issue in the sync engine for some .
- Only owner can now see the "Squeegee Account" menu option.
- Only owner can now see the "Manage Account" settings entry.
- "Manage Account" now available for all from settings.
- Increased the size allowed for backups.
- We no longer shift schedule on non-recurring jobs.
- Shift schedule now clears overdue jobs in the shift period.
- Fixed an issue causing duplicate invoice numbers under specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where currency symbol was outputting nonsense.
- Payment transaction dialog now has correct title.
- Customers no longer get deactivated incorrectly on cleaner planner import