Squeegee Release Notes 2020
4th July 2023
Our previous release notes were taking up too much space in the app :) so we have moved them here. You'll still get the latest update in the app each time, with a link to the history here.
Release Notes for v1.14.8 December 22nd, 2020
You can now replan skipped jobs without unskipping them first, frequency edits default to the next due date and we've fixed a couple of minor frequency update bugs.
Features Added 🚀
- Skipped jobs can no be replanned directly without needing to unskip them back into the planner first.
Improvements Made 🔧
- When editing a job frequency, it will default to the next logical date on or after today to prevent unintentional creation of overdue jobs.
Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixes a issue where replanned / deleted data would persist until app was reloaded.
- Fixed an issue updating the frequency when no changes were made.
- Fixed an issue causing done jobs to be flagged as overdue when editing the schedule.
- Fixed a bug causing completed dates to be left on jobs that were undone under certain circumstances.
Release Notes for v1.14.7 December 18th, 2020
You can now create payments against pending GoCardless customers and fixed the map zooming out/moving on overview when updates are received.
Features Added 🚀
- Payments can now be raised in GoCardless against pending customers.
Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug causing the map to zoom out, move or re-centre on the overview screen when updates are received to jobs.
Release Notes for v1.14.3 December 16th, 2020
Fixed invoice paid status update issue, updated the display of alerts and corrected issues for some with updating their account details as well as improvements to display your current account details.
Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved the account screen to detail the next invoice details.
- Removed the need for selecting the skip reason multiple times when skipping multiple items from the replan dialog.
Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug causing the skip reason to block the replan dialog.
- Fixed a bug causing the the multi-select action bar to be stuck on screen for some .
- Fixed a problem causing invoice paid statuses not to update immediately after a payment.
- Make sure line breaks are respected in alerts.
- Fixed an issue causing invoiced appointments with multiple individually priced services to show the wrong price for some .
Release Notes for v1.13.95 December 9th, 2020
Corrected creating a payment from the invoice summary to show the selected invoice. Fixed a number of small issues causing job statuses to be reset when some go offline while completing the job and fixed an issue causing historic completed appointments to display the wrong price. We have removed referrals from the app in preparation for a future improved scheme.
Features Added 🚀
- Added the ability to record tips to a customer, without affecting their balance.
Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved the payment system for Stripe to support Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).
- Improved the drag drop and swipe interface to make it clearer.
- Added tooltips to the planner multi-select options.
- Updated the daily payments report to group without Stripe emails and to show balances.
- Added the ability for view invoices even when the customer has been deleted.
Bugs Smashed 💥
- Inverted the group totals on the customer financials tab to make more sense.
- Fixed bug causing new job to be allowed on inactive customers.
- Fixed a display issue when multi-selecting jobs and assigning to a round.
- Fixed a bug causing the loader to stick on screen after recording a payment for some .
- Fixed a bug causing the drag sort of the planner to look strange.
- Fixed a bug causing the selected invoice not to show it was selected.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect prices to appear on historic jobs.
- Fixed a bug causing jobs to fail to be marked as not done.
- Fixed a bug causing iOS to be sent to the customers screen before they've subscribed.
- Fixed an issue preventing us from sending push notifications to some .
- Fixed a bug preventing the trial from starting for some new .
We've fixed various minor bugs in the scheduler, email and the appointment editor signature as well as jobs being left on a date they were re-planned from for some . We have also added the ability for Squeegee to detect jobs altered in two places and try to automatically resolve the differences if one was completed and invoiced and improved our sync ordering and logging system to help find bugs in future.
Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved the layout of the work planners including new icons with popup text for the appointment status.
- Improved the customer job appointment list to allow toggling view all.
- Improved the visibility of off schedule and today's job on the customer job summaries.
- Added the ability to skip the upcoming appointments for a job on the customer view.
- Update to the logging system to improve the information we get when an error occurs.
- Updated the order the syncing happens to make it faster when there is a lot of data to push to the server.
- Added functionality to resolve differences between done jobs and other minor changes like notes etc.
- Prevented price change remotely when the job has been done and invoiced locally.
- You can now see the next fue appointments of a job as well as the overdue ones in the customer summary.
- Assign from work planner item now asks whether it's just this or all appointments.
- Added the notification method to the active customers report.
- Inactive customers no longer show up when adding a job from the planner.
- Initialisation of the app is heavily optimised.
Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug causing HTML to leak into SMS messages for unpaid invoices view.
- Fixed a bug where done and paid did not use the one off first price for the invoice.
- Fixed the new next/previous appointment buttons to take into account off schedule jobs.
- Fixed a bug causing the email signature editor to lose it's content on save.
- Fixed a long standing bug causing some jobs to be left on their original due date when changing the date.
- Various fixes to the schedule service to prevent unintentional changes to appointment fields.
- Fixed a bug in the route optimisation service causing the job planned order to be updated.
Release Notes for v1.13.50 November 18th, 2020
Fixed various bugs in address picker, launch dialog layout, reset password, sync engine and the cache timings.
Bugs Smashed 💥
- Ensured that all deleted items are cleared from devices to free up space.
- Fixed a bug causing the address picker to do nothing when selecting the same address as already sorted against a job/customer.
- Fixed the password reset dialog on the launch screen.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements in the sync engine.
- Fixed a bug causing deleted items to be cached.
- Fixed a bug in the sorting of accounts in the list.
Release Notes for v1.13.41 November 15th, 2020
- Set location on a round or job group now uses an address picker to select an address or area.
- On desktop you can now hold the shift key to select (or de-select) all work planner items from the last one you selected (or de-selected);
- New syncing progress reporting, much more informative for .
- Faster checking of the local and remote data during the sync.
- Many improvements and bug fixes to the data storage.
Features Added 🚀
- New sync system to improve the performance of syncing large amounts of data.
- New server side sync management to lower memory usage and increase performance.
Improvements Made 🔧
- Updated the labels on the financials chart to improve the readability.
Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue with the Direct Debit SMS where there was no space before the url.
- Fixed a bug preventing the customer list from updating when a customer changes.
- Fixed a bug preventing the customer dialog not updating when the customer name changes.
- Fixed a bug in shift schedule causing done jobs to be repeated on the new day.
- Fixed a bug preventing social auth from showing.
- Fixed a bug causing swipe left on the planner to obscure the screen.
- Major improvements ot the sync and account settings.
- Various fixes and improvements to customer balance display.
- Corrected some issues with plugins for the app.
Features Added 🚀
- Added the ability to do a negative search using the "NOT" keyword e.g. "Middlesbrough AND NOT High Street".
- Added the ability to set a default assignee for jobs in the settings screen.
Improvements Made 🔧
- Removed device limits for all .
- Replanning jobs now resets the reminder sent flag.
- Added the duration to the completed jobs report.
Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed the refresh of owing balances after recording a payment on the owing screen.
- Fixed the in credit/debit icon in the planner.
- Fixed a bug preventing invoices from being created for some done imported jobs.
- Fixed a bug in the message for shift schedule.
- Fixed a bug causing links to be broken in some invoice messages.
- Fixed the add customer from contacts issue some customers were experiencing.
- Prevented an auth server error from kicking the user out of the app.
Release Notes for v1.10.38 October 13th, 2020
Features Added 🚀
- Added an indicator to customers to show the number of uninvoiced jobs they have.
- Added the ability to search the customer list for 'un-invoiced jobs'.
- Added the ability to mark a job as unbillable.
- Added the ability to copy contact details from GoCardless when matching if they are missing.
- Added the ability to shift the schedule for an individual worker or team.
- Added the ability to set a start and end override point for optimisation of route
Improvements Made 🔧
- Past done and skipped jobs now show on the planner even if the job or customer has been made inactive.
- Massive improvements to the account management screen and process.
- Made the synchronisation much quicker when you have a large number of accessing your account.
- Added the indicator for last payment method to the customer list.
Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug in shift schedule for all workers.
- Fixed a bug causing duplicate appointments to display for some .
- Fixed a very intermittent bug in the drag and drop ordering causing an item to revert.
- Fix to updated the account list as soon as you are added to an account.
- Fixed a bug where removing mandate ID from old customer was not saving.
- Fixed a bug caused by invoices with items rated at a unit cost of 0.
September 16th 2020 - 1.9.36 - 1.9.39
1.9.36 - 1.9.39 Improvements Made 🔧
- Major improvement of data writing to ensure all data is saved when backgrounding.
- Improved performance of round views.
- Added the "time" token to the tokens for appointment reminders.
- Improved app internal error reporting to make it easier to spot problems.
- Improved server error alerting to make it easier to spot problems.
- Improved the backup performance.
- Reduced traffic to the server for logging.
1.9.36 - 1.9.39 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Stops resetting connection which prevented data sync on first load.
- Planner wont continue refreshing and removing selected items.
- Rest job order data if corrupt when ordering not whenever the app starts.
- Fixes issues with multiple devices overwriting job order data causing order to be lost.
- Updated the error information coming out of sync failures.
- Fixed a bug where the application settings were saved whether they changed or not.
- Fixed a bug in the invoice url generation when there are funny characters.
- Fixed a bug in the display of account details on the account screen.
- Improved the handling of quick SMS credit purchases.
- Fixed an issue raised by Apple relating to case of the text on the sign in button.
- Fixed a layout issue on the about screen.
- Ensure a subscription update after account changes are made.
August 28th 2020 - Squeegee 1.9.26 - 1.9.35
1.9.26-1.9.35 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved the replanning of ad hoc appointments.
- Duration can now be edited from the planner.
- Background sync improvements and loading screens
- Time can now be edited from the planner.
- Removed edit job and edit appointment from the planner as all fields can now be edited directly.
- Background sync improvements loading screens
- Massive improvements to the HTML editor to improve the layout, readability and usability.
- Added service descriptions to the GoCardless Debit Emails and improved the text.
- Various synchronisation improvements for all platforms.
- Quotes now use invoice email setting if it exists.
- Updated the first and last name tokens to better extract the names.
- First job price is now only editable when the job is new to prevent misleading the user.
- Planners can now see the overview as it is for planning.
- Much improved GoCardless references.
- Added the ability to retry GoCardless failed payments directly from Squeegee.
- Customers can now be searched based on an invoice number e.g. #4462 or invoice reference.
- Added the ability to switch between celsius and fahrenheit in settings, reload to see the change.
1.9.26 - 1.9.35 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug preventing manual GC cancellations to display against a customer.
- Fixed a bug in the display on user editing for the reporting setting.
- Round dialog shows current round when editing from the planner.
- Changing the round on a replanned job no longer reverts it to it's original due date.
- Fixed the start time setting on ad hoc jobs.
- Fixed the assignee setting on ad hoc jobs.
- Fixed a bug preventing the HTML editor from loading on send email message to customer when they defaulted to SMS first.
- Fixed a bug causing the button text on send message dialog to be hard to see.
- Fixed a bug causing the dates to be formatted incorrectly on custom invoices.
- Fixed a bug preventing the support form after first signing in.
- Fixed a bug preventing some invoices from getting marked as paid.
- Fixed a bug in the quote email template.
- Fixed the notes label on job form when it's for a quote.
- Updated the tag search dialog so that searching rounds or services works when they don't start with the entered text.
- Fixed a bug reporting a new version of Squeegee is available when it's not.
- Removed the job time for the completed date as there is no way to know if the job was completed at this time.
- Prevented business name from appearing on invoice when logo is shown.
- Fixed a bug preventing additional notes from displaying in quotes.
- Updated the label for additional notes on quotes to remove "invoice".
- Fixed sign out on all other devices.
- Fixed a bug preventing the time description on a job from updating when editing it.
- Fixed a bug causing the multi select options to be hidden behind the dialog on a round.
- Fixed a bug preventing retried GoCardless payments from updating in Squeegee.
July 30th 2020 - Squeegee 1.9.18 - 1.9.20
1.9.20 Features Added
- Added 4 new tokens for providing mini statements to customers
- Mini statements now display in tables when viewed on HTML emails.
- Added the HTML editor to messages and payment reminders.
- Added sign in with Apple.
- Added report for new Jobs created by month.
1.9.20 Improvements Made 🔧
- Added validation for multiple email addresses separated by commas to the UI.
- Removed the attribution overlay and improved the map layout.
- Now shows totals when workers can see all the individual prices of the jobs.
1.9.20 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug preventing SMS and Email links from working when tapping them on mobile.
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong day name to be shown in the frequency summary for some .
- Fixed a bug in the invoice balance allocation.
- Fixed a bug causing the HTML version of the mini statement to be used on mobile.
- Fixed a bug causing the HTML on the fly message editor changes not to be used.
- Fixed a layout issue with the HTML editor on mobile.
- Fixed a date issue on some invoices with the due date being incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing invoices to be set to 0 for some customers.
- Fixed an issue in the synchronisation engine preventing the latest data from being saved to the server for some .
July 21st 2020 - Squeegee 1.9.15 - 1.9.16
1.9.15 - 1.9.16 Announcements 📢
Sorry this build is later than planned on Apple devices, this is due to a change in the Apple store policy preventing us from deploying the way we normally do.
1.9.15 - 1.9.16 Improvements Made 🔧
- Added the skipped reason to the skipped jobs report.
- Render the HTML notification templates in settings as HTML.
- Improvements to the sync engine to allow faster full syncs.
1.9.15 - 1.9.16 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug causing the payment date to not be selectable on GC customers after switching to "Record".
- Stopped marking invoices as paid when the associated payment less than the invoice.
- Fixed a bug causing the coordinates to be swapped around on jobs.
- Fixed a bug caused by job occurrences updated job locations.
- Fixed a bug causing signing to fail on new devices for some .
- Corrected the background colour on the launch slides.
July 6th 2020 - Squeegee 1.9.11 - 1.9.12
1.9.11 - 1.9.12 Announcements 📢
Like many businesses, it's been a hard few months supporting our during the lockdown whilst having limited staff and an increased workload. We'd like to thank our staff for putting in the extra hours and weekends and all the and businesses that have patiently worked through Squeegee issues with us in preparation for this release. In particular, thanks to those who helped us resolve a long standing issue with settings updates and sync.
BETA Translations! An early BETA version of Squeegee in languages other than English is available by selecting your language from the profile screen. This is only a partial translation so please bear with us as we work to translate the whole app. Please let us know if any of the already translated text is incorrect.
1.9.11 - 1.9.12 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug preventing sign out on app.squeeg.ee.
- Fixed a bug preventing the web app from working on iOS safari.
- Fixed a bug preventing the round and expense category pickers from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug preventing account user updates from being reflected live on other devices.
- Fixed a bug causing some not to send the latest sync data after being offline.
- Fixed a bug preventing overdue jobs from displaying when an accounting start date was set.
- Fixed a bug causing all tabs to show in the reporting section for non admin/owners.
- Removed the requirement for the balance column in the Squeegee Importer.
- Fixed a bug preventing from searching job descriptions and assignees from the planners or customer screens.
- Fixed a bug in the owing customers report causing customers with a 0 balance to show up in it.
- Fixed a bug in payment type reporting.
- Fixed a potential issue when the country can not be identified from the Applications State.
- Fixed a bug where non-recurring jobs asked about update schedule when replanned.
- Fixed a bug causing job assignment to all wiping out replanned dates.
- Fixed a bug causing replan date to show even when it's the same as the original day.
- Fixed an issue where after viewing the planner, then the screen only workers are visible.
- Fixed a bug where under certain circumstances the services list could contain duplicates.
- Fixed a bug causing selected services in the service picker to remember the previously selected services between jobs.
- Fixed a bug causing the job price not to be used plus tax when creating an invoice.
- Fixed a bug in the language selection dropdown.
- Fixed a bug in the ordering of the financials table.
- Fixed a bug in replanning causing history to be hidden.
- Fixed a bug causing newer settings not to be used from offline devices on re-connect.
- Fixed all the text relating to notification method defaults.
- Fixed a bug in the alerts system with the filters.
1.9.11 - 1.9.12 Features Added 🚀
- Email templates can now be edited as HTML.
- Three new payment type reports, daily, weekly and monthly, to replace the limited existing one, they also now allow data range selection.
- Enterprise customers can now set a custom reply to email address for their accounts.
- Added a new enterprise export report "Xero Sales Journal".
- New map tiles with higher resolution, provided by Here mapping services.
- The addresses pinning, job, round, service, customer and overview maps now independently remember your preferred layers selected.
- As part of the mapping updates we have introduced the ability to select the navigation app used and save your choice.
- Additional reports for current worker revenue and all workers revenue, based on jobs completed, invoiced and paid.
- Multilingual beta with partial translations of the app.
1.9.11 - 1.9.12 Improvements Made 🔧
- Added the ability to clear the default navigation app from the settings screen under general.
- Added icons for default notification types to customer and schedules.
- New icons for last payment method to make the differences between these much clearer included help text on desktop.
- Added specific request options for data imports from other systems.
- Created new user slide show to inform new about the app.
- Improved the text on the original planned date indicator.
- Improved our support tools for subscribed .
- Improved Squeegee's bulk customer functionality.
- You can now select the default for optimised or manual on day pilot in settings.
- Updating email settings will now automatically ask if you want to save changed settings when testing.
- Added helper text to the planner icons on desktop/web.
- Added the customer's email as a token to the standard message tokens.
- Disabled the reporting role when owner or admin role is selected.
- Standard invoice template updated to generally improve the layout and fit standard window panelled envelopes.
- Added in additional checking to prevent duplicate invoices for the same job.
- Added filtering to the reports screen so you can find the one you want more easily.
- Added a new alert specific to missing email addresses.
- Added full support for multilingual invoices and added Italian standard invoice.
1.9.9 Announcements 📢
During the COVID-19 shutdowns, please let us know if you need help bulk messaging your customers.
Squeegee support documentation is now available directly from the app by clicking the support button in the menu. If you don't see what you need you can contact us directly from the same form.
1.9.9 Features Added 🚀
- Invoices can now be created in other languages, please contact us if you are interested in this.
- Replaced the in app messaging with direct access to raise support requests.
- Added support docs and search to the app.
- New and existing can now request an import quote directly from the Settings => Data menu.
1.9.9 Improvements Made 🔧
- Updated the skipped job alerts to include the user that performed the skip.
- Updates to the sub-contractor reports to use the Account rather than the last updated by.
- Sort by debt age can now also be ordered from newest to oldest.
- Removed the duplicate hash tag alert icons and changed the icon to make it unique.
- Various updates and improvements to the route optimisation engine.
- Improved the synchronisation process for very large data-sets.
1.9.9 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug preventing the sort order from being saved on customers, owing, and canvassing screens.
- Fixed a bug causing the sort order not to display the latest setting after changing it.
- Fixed the setting title for the sample CSV download.
- Fixed a bug allowing duplicating payments if you press the button twice quickly.
- Fixed a bug with the ID of jobs not being correctly updated on an invoice.
- Fixed a bug causing voided invoices to show on the owing customers report as the oldest invoices.
- Fixed a bug causing price by service to always show if the price was the same for both.
April 10th 2020 - Squeegee 1.9.8
1.9.8 Announcements 📢
We have moved to a new SMS provider to enable faster, more reliable messages with better status information when there are delivery issues.
1.9.8 Features Added 🚀
- Enterprise customers can now add with the Canvasser role, allowing just the creation of customers during canvassing.
- Enterprise customers can now add with the Reporting role to allow them access only to the reports section.
- Reporting can be given access only to a specific sub-set of the reports e.g. for accounting etc.
- You can now enable job skip reasons from the settings menu and specify a predefined list of reasons.
- SMS messages now include delivery to land lines where supported. They are read in a clear, non robotic voice and include delivery reports.
- Expenses now allow the addition of tax.
1.9.8 Improvements Made 🔧
- You can now bulk assign from the planners and choose to update the jobs for all future appointments.
- Added the ability to filterGoCardless matches using a search.
- Moved the settings screen into collapsible sections and put some items in more relevant sections making it much easier to navigate.
- There is a new user revenue and cash report by date range for enterprise .
- There is a new simple sub-contractor invoiced - cash payment calculation report by date range for enterprise .
- A number of bulk send backend improvements to help us working with during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) shutdowns.
1.9.8 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue preventing deleted invoice and payment cancellations from un-cancelling the related invoice/payment.
- Fixed a bug stopping links from working in the iOS app.
March 17th 2020 - Squeegee 1.9.7
1.9.7 Features Added 🚀
- Added the ability to hide the Stripe pay with card button from invoices globally and per customer.
- Updated the email in invoices to be a link which automatically adds the customer reference to the email.
1.9.7 Improvements Made 🔧
- Made the website address on an invoice into a clickable link.
- Removed the GoCardless button from the email body so it can be controlled in the invoice even after it has been sent.
1.9.7 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug in the address lookup dialog preventing the "Use this address text" from working.
- Fixed a bug causing the HTML editor not to render correctly.
- Fixed a bug preventing search by customer reference from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug preventing Squeegee import from CSV if JobOrderData is removed first.
- Fixed a bug preventing GoCardless deauthorisation from completing successfully.
- Fixed a bug preventing Stripe deauthorisation from tidying up after itself.
- Fixed a bug preventing the "request payment" button from appearing on the customer menu.
March 14th 2020 - Squeegee 1.9.6
1.9.6 Features Added 🚀
- New more accurate address lookup service in most countries including partial matches.
- New account screen layout to enable easier card update and viewing of subscription details.
- Added ability to set jobs as inactive, similar to the behaviour on customers.
1.9.6 Improvements Made 🔧
- Added the ability to disable Direct Debit button on invoices globally and per customer.
- Added additional protection to prevent invoices being created for jobs that are already invoiced.
- Improved the layout and usefulness of the Custom SMTP test results message.
1.9.6 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug preventing the request payment button for showing on some imported customers.
- Fixed a bug in the SMTP Custom email tester.
- Fixed a bug causing the numbering to be out on the Job List view.
- Fixed a bug preventing the web version of Squeegee from updating.
- Fixed a bug causing Franchisee reports to show the incorrect total for fixed charges.
- Fixed a bug preventing from updating their card details.
- Removed updates to uninvoiced jobs from future installs.
- Fixed an issue preventing live sync from working for some .
- Fixed an issue allowing jobs to be completed in the future.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain features from appearing in iOS version of app.
- Fixed a bug that caused overdue number of jobs to not update.
February 27th 2020 - Squeegee 1.9.4
1.9.4 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed a bug causing jobs not to auto invoice when completing on a different date than planned.
- Fixed a bug preventing address pinning from saving on customer and job addresses.
- Fixed a bug preventing Stripe disconnect from completing.
- Fixed a bug preventing the payments from displaying and fixed the data.
- Fixed a bug causing the Expenses fab menu to stay when switching screens.
- Fixed a bug causing the Job List fab menu to stay when switching screens.
- Fixed a bug preventing the chat and alert count from showing correctly.
- Fixed a bug causing the alerts not to update when viewed on a different device first.
- Fixed a bug in the sizing of the invoice logo on the standard invoice.
February 19th 2020 - Squeegee 1.9.3
1.9.3 Announcements 📢
Squeegee now has alerts so you can see a central feed of customer, payment and notification issues. These will soon be followed by push notifications for the more urgent alerts.
1.9.3 Features Added 🚀
- Alerts feed for customer, payment and notification issues.
- Go-cardless signup link unique to customer is now included on invoices on standard invoice template.
- One off jobs are now ad-hoc and can be repeated by tapping a button.
- Financials now show projection for next 6 months.
- You can now send payment requests in bulk from the owing screen including message customisation.
- New formats for dates from now.
- Added appointment management to customer job list.
- Added a new Xero report that excludes voided invoices.
1.9.3 Improvements Made 🔧
- Put in additional protection against requesting Go-Cardless payments more than once.
- Improved the deliverability of emails through the Squeegee internal email system.
- Synchronisation improved by removing wasted data being chucked around.
- Added new search options "has email" and "has mobile" to the customer and owing screens.
- Loader hides immediately to reduce delays.
- Improved the performance of the multi planner.
- Reset job schedule on job now resets to last due appointment.
- Improved scroll sensitivity when dragging items around.
- Improved the overall layout and structure of customer job list.
- Improved performance of swiping jobs as done.
- Occurrences are updated to done/not-done when they are allocated from invoices.
- Updated Optimise Drive to set all jobs in order in at once.
- Improved the loader flow when doing long running tasks.
- Better handling of updating job appointment statuses when allocating invoices.
- Allow address selection to skip pinning.
- Various improvements to the performance of processing invoices.
- Added the rounds to the customers owing report.
- Excluded inactive customers from the Franchise customer search.
- Improved the SMS credit purchase flow.
- Massive performance improvements to the owing customers report.
1.9.3 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed team name in job form.
- Fixed a bug causing the "job is assigned to another user" to be shown on single user accounts and on unassigned jobs.
- Fixed a bug preventing the menu button from showing on reports, rounds and customer payment screens.
- Updated the text for cancelling Direct Debit to "Cancel Direct Debit" rather than "Cancel Payment".
- Removed duplicate next week button on multi-planner.
- Default values for pay on invoice and notification method are set for imports and new customers in the job planner.
- Fixed major issue preventing from signing in if they had been signed out by server error.
- Fixed a bug preventing Optimise Drive from ordering in the work planner.
- Ensure that the appointment, customer and job are updated on a schedule item when refreshing it.
- Prevent automations from being run on a job that is not successfully marked as done.
- Moving jobs between rounds no longer leaves them on the old schedule causing duplicates.
- Moving jobs to a new round will set the first date of jobs to next occurrence instead of start date of round.
- Fixed refresh of lists losing the data when you have scrolled beyond 50 items.
- Fix various drag drop bugs.
- Stopped save from being triggered on close of frequency picker.
- Fixed a bug causing SMS credits not to be taken when they should be!
- Reset entire schedule now obeys date selected.
- Reset entire schedule clears overdue history correctly.
- Schedule details now reload correctly when resetting the schedule.
- Fixed a bug in the view invoices token preventing links from working.
- Assignee doesn't show on multi-planner in premium accounts.
- Multi-selected jobs in planner can now be moved as one without leaving gaps.
- Multi Planner Using previous or next week now correctly loads the week.
- Filter menu text now updates correctly after selecting a different option.
- Team avatar no longer shows the letter M all the time as the second character.
- Fixed job assigned to another user message always showing even if the correct assignee was completing the Job.
- Fixed amount in credit or owing price not showing for team members that are allowed to see prices.
January 22nd 2020 - Squeegee 1.8.36
1.8.36 Features Added 🚀
- Completely revamped account screen, much faster to load and better laid out.
- Jobs within a customer can now be searched including the job description (notes), round, services and frequency.
1.8.36 Improvements Made 🔧
- Line items in standard invoices now show the pre-tax price.
- Added support to standard invoice template for price excludes tax with tax enabled.
1.8.36 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Address verification on a job occurrence now updates the job.
- Schedule view (any planner) now updates when fields are changed.
- Various performance improvements in the app for swiping actions.
- Fixed assignee being incorrect after an update from the planner.
- Fixed a long standing bug with the round order causing the order to get mixed up.
- Fixed a bug preventing new connections and disconnections to Stripe accounts.
- Fixed an issue causing the account screen not to load subscription details for some .
- Fixed a bug preventing social sign in for some .
- Fixed a bug in the sign up process for new .
- Fixed a minor bug in the map renderer.
- Fixed the all jobs report title.
- Fixed report view loader not displaying.
- Fixed an issue causing an error occasionally when loading a map before position was initialised.
- There was a very long standing bug causing the app to ask about save or discard which is fixed (this one's for you Chris R)