Squeegee Release Notes 2018
4th July 2023
Our previous release notes were taking up too much space in the app :) so we have moved them here. You'll still get the latest update in the app each time, with a link to the history here.
December 19th 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.16/1.4.17
1.4.16/1.4.17 Features Added 🚀
- You can now group or ungroup and sort the planner across rounds/groups.
- Jobs grouped by status now have their colour indicated on the chip.
- Day total now excludes skipped jobs.
- Drag and drop can now be used either on the planner or in the round details view (but not both).
1.4.16/1.4.17 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved UI animations in the app in a number of places.
- Much faster sync when uploading a lot of data.
- Improvements to the notifications around sync status.
- Improved the way the app communicates with the Squeegee services.
- Improvements to the fab menu.
- Select dialogs such as default notification now give a visual highlight when an option is selected.
1.4.16/1.4.17 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue causing schedule items not to show on the round detail view.
- Fixed a bug preventing the default notification method from being saved.
- Fixed an issue with subscription checking.
- The app now correctly raise a connection error when the version check fails.
- Prevent a hard error when a resource that is not cacheable is requested.
- Fixed a bug causing the language not to be set under very rare circumstances.
- Fixed an error in service worker unregistered.
- Added additional error handling and notifications around SMS appointment reminders.
December 17th 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.15
1.4.15 Features Added 🚀
- When invoicing quotes (including future) we now show an indicator.
- Quotes are converted to jobs if they go on to be invoiced.
- You can now access the customer directly from the invoice summary dialog.
- You can also navigate to schedule items from the invoice summary dialog.
1.4.15 Improvements Made 🔧
- Customer balance now visible to workers and planners based on customer price and global owing visibility settings.
- Automatic payment on job completion now available before Direct Debit is set up.
- Job history now shows future jobs if they are done, skipped, invoiced or paid.
- When manual invoicing, appointments are now ordered by date rather than grouped by job.
- Appointments that are due, overdue or in the future that have already been invoiced or paid will now be highlighted.
- When manual invoicing, future appointments that have already been invoiced are no longer selectable and are highlighted.
- We now let you know when Day Pilot is unavailable due to no verified business address and let you choose one.
- We no longer show the multi user information unless you have more than one account that you access.
- Access to settings for admins can now be disabled in real time.
- Now highlights the active list item briefly.
- Many improvements to list performance and dialogs.
1.4.15 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed various issues relating to the view moving around on the schedule screen.
- Fixed the plan layout on medium sized phones.
- Taking a payment on the owing list no longer resets the list to the top.
- Fixed future jobs not showing in new invoice as toggle not working.
- Jobs that already have an invoice can no longer be auto invoiced.
- Prevent schedule from refreshing whenever the locations updates.
- Schedule item view now updating on schedule item change remotely or locally.
- Convert to job added to schedule item view.
- Finance tab statuses now update dynamically.
- Auto allocation now runs on manual recorded payments.
December 4th 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.12
1.4.12 Features Added 🚀
- View job history from an appointment using the 3 dots menu in the appointment header.
- Allow navigation from one appointment of a recurring job to the next or previous appointment.
- View job history from a customer using the 3 dots menu on each job.
1.4.12 Improvements Made 🔧
- Customers with Direct Debit now default to this payment method.
- Improved the layout of the customer view.
- can now remove their BCC address in settings.
- Now reporting connectivity issues periodically.
- Reduced the number of re-authentication requests needed by the app.
- Added the internal payment type to payments made for a customer.
- Added duration to the Squeegee import format.
- Added support for title case in none English characters.
- Updated invoice reference to alphanumeric only to avoid a bug in some SMS apps generating broken links.
1.4.12 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Prevented poor signal or other connection issues from raising duplicate errors.
- Show "future appointment" instead of "next appointment" on future appointments.
- You are now notified if required fields are not filled in on the payment dialog
December 2nd 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.11
1.4.11 Improvements Made 🔧
- Many additional improvements to the error reporting from the app.
- Improved the customer list for large numbers of customers.
- Added version tracking to the error reporting.
November 30th 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.9
1.4.9 Improvements Made 🔧
- Much better error reporting for us to diagnose when are having issues.
- Payment date now used for job invoiced date.
1.4.9 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Corrected the information provided by a number of issues in the system.
- Improvements to handling iOS build issue.
- Hide prices from workers no longer appears in customer edit for non enterprise .
November 29th 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.8
1.4.8 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improvements to the actions for workers when mark a job as done or not done.
- Now shows the services and pricing dialog when clicking services in case of per service pricing.
1.4.8 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fix to an issue causing the app to reload for some .
- Payment reports no longer shows negative total.
- Transaction reports balances changed to totals.
November 27th 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.7
1.4.7 Features Added 🚀
- GoCardless matcher can now hide auto matched items to easily see the ones that need attention.
- New completed jobs report by month.
- New Skipped jobs report by month.
1.4.7 Improvements Made 🔧
- Balance token added to invoice SMS.
- Updated titles in many places within the app.
- No longer allow selecting future from dates in shift schedule.
1.4.7 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Better handling and feedback for really slow or unstable data connections.
November 25th 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.6
1.4.6 Features Added 🚀
- Direct Debit invites can now be sent by SMS.
1.4.6 Improvements Made 🔧
- GoCardless links can now also be created and sent for new unsaved customers.
1.4.6 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue GoCardless links were causing errors for new customers.
November 23rd 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.5
1.4.5 Features Added 🚀
- The owing list now available from the menu.
- Take payments directly from the owing list.
1.4.5 Improvements Made 🔧
- Access a customer from the payment dialog to check of details.
- Various improvements to the authentication system.
1.4.5 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed issue causing app to reload indefinitely for some .
- Fixed issue preventing sign in for some .
- Fixed issue causing offline status despite having a connection on some devices.
- Improved work around for iOS screen offset issue.
- Fixed an issue preventing email status updates from being delivered.
November 22nd 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.4
1.4.4 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved error logging through the app so we know sooner when a user is having a problem.
1.4.4 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Work around for an iOS build environment bug causing the UI touch interface to be offset after the keyboard opens and scrolls the view.
November 21st 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.3
1.4.3 Features Added 🚀
- Full email notification system to alert you when messages fail to send, get bounced, get dropped or get reported as spam.
- Multi select from different groups with mixed dynamically filtered actions on Planner.
1.4.3 Improvements Made 🔧
- Improved tracking of notification statuses.
- Round item selection now supports different status with the new filtered actions.
- Added additional notification of errors when device is out of space or otherwise unable to save locally.
- Improved the layout of items in round view.
- All actions now available from round view for all items.
- Added select all to the day pilot done view.
- Updated quote template to use the email in invoice settings for consistency.
1.4.3 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Items no longer left in pending state after update.
- Update the schedule view and round view if payment is taken.
- Inactive customers no longer appear in the planner.
- Fixed a bug in invoice updates.
November 20th 2018 - Squeegee 1.4.0/1.4.1/1.4.2
1.4.0/1.4.1/1.4.2 Features Added 🚀
- Drag and drop ordering of a round from the rounds page.
- You can now order work in round order on the work planner, my work and day pilot.
- Manage jobs directly from the round, including multi-select and swipe actions.
- Massive re-write of Day Pilot to improve performance and reliability and support round optimisation.
- Shifting schedule to retroactively add a holiday now allows you to select a "From" date.
- Resetting the schedule to retroactively catch up with work now allows you to select a "From" date.
- Show an indicator on the first appointment of a scheduled job or first after reset/shift.
- Added sort customer (and owing) list by round.
- New deleted customers report.
1.4.0/1.4.1/1.4.2 Improvements Made 🔧
- Added invoice number to the tokens for invoice SMS and email.
- Main fab stays with the list when a dialog is opened, allowing both to be used.
- now prompted when switching plans about the charge to be applied.
- Deleted customers are no longer included in the customers report.
- GoCardless invites now populate both the first name and last name fields when possible.
- When sending an invoice via SMS, it will now prompt if you have a number but SMS is not default.
- Prevent bad data in an Aworka export without Name or Address from failing the import.
- Invoice items are now sorted by completed, planned and due date.
- Added the ability to remove the schedule from a round.
- Update schedule on replan is now only available to planner, owner and admin.
- Big improvements to the way settings and application state are saved and synchronised.
- Added an indicator to show which are deactivated in the user list.
- Show an additional cost per user confirmation when adding more than the 5 included.
- Generally tidied up the process of adding, removing, deactivating and reactivating .
- Round indicators now match the round colour.
1.4.0/1.4.1/1.4.2 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Customers no longer appearing twice in the round.
- Duplicate round names on the customer list have been removed.
- When backup to email on shift schedule and reset schedule fails the shift/reset now stops.
- Converting a quote to a job now converts the customer from prospect to active again.
- Prevent invoice numbers from being duplicated under rare circumstances.
- Click off the filter no longer renders it unavailable until a view reload.
- Re-opening a cancelled filter no longer kills the filter dialog altogether.
- Fixed display issue in day pilot with overlaid messages.
- Day pilot ordering no longer starts from two and home has correct timings.
- Manual (planned) order now shows drive data.
- Day pilot no longer hangs under certain circumstances.
- All transactions report not longer blank.
- Fixed incorrect title on sms invoice template dialog.
- Update schedule does not appear for one off jobs.
- Remove previous scheduled jobs no longer displays for one off jobs.
- Re-planning a one off appointment no longer creates a duplicate appointment under some circumstances.
- Cancelling the round location picker no longer sets the location.
- Added initial price to the quote summary and email.
- Account fab button no longer replaces others when loading is slow.
- Offline caching for the whole app is back.
November 13th 2018 - Squeegee 1.3.5
1.3.5 Improvements Made 🔧
- Account screen is updated to show full prices for years with discounts.
- Added a link to the subscription comparison page.
November 12th 2018 - Squeegee 1.3.4
1.3.4 Features Added 🚀
- A business logo of up to 10MB can now be selected which will be resized to 500x500 max and stored.
- iOS support for camera on logo selection.
1.3.4 Improvements Made 🔧
- Payment period has moved to invoice settings.
- Payment period is now used in automatic and manual invoices to generate the due date.
- Overdue now uses the due date rather than the invoice creation date.
1.3.4 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Single job reset now removes overdue jobs.
- Owing list now takes payment period into account.
- Missing home waypoint preventing day pilot from rendering.
November 6th 2018 - Squeegee 1.3.2/1.3.3
1.3.2/1.3.3 Features Added 🚀
- Now automatically detects settings for common SMTP providers including Google, Yahoo and Outlook among others.
- Contact number can now be set on both registration and in your profile.
1.3.2/1.3.3 Improvements Made 🔧
- Group headers now show double check to indicate that they are clickable. npm* Re-added prices in job group headers.
- Massive improvement to the speed of loading the GoCardless matching screen for large numbers of customers.
- A user without jobs assigned can now be selected from the overview map.
- Send invoice by SMS now asks for SMS number choice if no default has been set.
1.3.2/1.3.3 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Corrected the expenses report so it doesn't show all entries twice.
- Corrected a bug in custom SMTP for some .
November 1st 2018 - Squeegee 1.3.0/1.3.1
1.3.0/1.3.1 Features Added 🚀
- Enterprise dashboard overview now available:
- Map with user locations.
- Job status.
- Direct edit from map capability.
- Real time progress data.
- New full account screen with plan details etc.
- Massive re-write and improvement of the schedule item editor.
- Custom SMTP settings can now be used for email notifications.
- Permissions can be changed in real time.
- Appointments can now be reset to job defaults where they are not completed.
- Pricing visibility can be set for workers.
- New reports available:
- Payments vs Expenses
- Invoices vs Expenses
- Payments vs Invoices
- All Transactions
- Expanded Customer Data
1.3.0/1.3.1 Improvements Made 🔧
- Next appointment can now be seen from the schedule item.
- Updating parts of a job updates all unchanged occurrences.
- Verifying customer address now updates job and appointment addresses.
- Only the owner can see permissions for the owner.
- Dates on invoices are now formatted locally.
- Custom reports are now available offline.
- can now specify a default service name when importing from Cleaner Planner.
- Direct Debit default invite message updates on business and user name change.
- Permissions can be set by admins.
- No longer show the payment setup message when you are not the account owner or admin.
- Premium no longer supports additional as this is now part of Enterprise as planned.
1.3.0/1.3.1 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed issue with send SMS for some due to new permissions requirement.
- Schedule item details now reliably update after appointment edit.
- Cleaner Planner import improved for items which have been a quote in the past.
- Fixed issue with prices not being numeric.
- FAB menu (the beautiful pink button) shows more reliably.
- Copy GoCardless link now works reliably for iOS.
- Address picker no longer closes customer edit on Application State changes.
- Drag and drop re-order no longer forgotten on some app restarts.
- Dragging and dropping no longer snaps back to the top for some .
- UI now reloads on upgrade without the need for a refresh.
- Fixed a bug when changing accounts not reloading the app.
October 15th 2018 - Squeegee 1.2.4/1.2.5/1.2.6
1.2.4/1.2.5/1.2.6 Features Added 🚀
Appointments can now be reset to the Job defaults updating the following fields:
Updating jobs now updates all existing appointment fields that have not been customised.
1.2.4/1.2.5/1.2.6 Improvements Made 🔧
- Made the invoice notes full width and made them obey the paragraphs entered.
- When scheduling jobs by round, we now remove the old schedule.
- Formatted a number of text blocks in the app so they better obey whitespace rules.
1.2.4/1.2.5/1.2.6 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixes to invoice and report links for some .
- Fixed an issue where Cleaner Planner data would not import under certain circumstances.
- Price now updates immediately after edit in the appointment dialog.
- Fixed send message title as it was outputting a tag not "send".
- Fixed report downloads on iOS.
- Fixed preview invoice on iOS.
- Fixed open store link on iOS.
- Frequency picker no longer allows invalid dates.
- Date picker dialog not longer breaks if you have an invalid date from a previous version.
October 10th 2018 - Squeegee 1.2.3
1.2.3 Features Added 🚀
- You can now import automatically from Cleaner Planner.
1.2.3 Improvements Made 🔧
- Create customer from contacts now takes you to the customer afterwards.
- Cleaner Planner manual import no longer requires the zip file to be extracted.
1.2.3 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue with Stripe account not connecting.
- Fixed link to Work Planner from My Work.
- Prevented filter menu cancelling from hiding all items in schedule, expenses and invoices.
October 5th 2018 - Squeegee 1.2.2
1.2.2 Features Added 🚀
- Brand new fancy option to replan multiple jobs to any date straight from the planner using the week view chart.
- New job reset option to discard overdue occurrences and start from next occurrence.
- New sync status now visible to you at the top of the menu and clicking shows details.
- Notes can now be added to a customer.
1.2.2 Improvements Made 🔧
- Rounds are now sorted alphabetically.
- Round financial details are laid out better.
- Started separating improvements from new features 😉.
1.2.2 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Added an additional permission added as required for bug in some devices.
- Rounds text no longer overlays the row.
- Rounds no longer hide active jobs from the view and the monthly and yearly averages if the status has never been set.
- Hide chart on the schedule view options now hides the chart.
October 2nd 2018 - Squeegee 1.2.1
1.2.1 Features Added 🚀
- Enabled left and right landscape mode.
- Link to access the work planner when no work is assigned.
- SMS send invoice will notify you when the invoice has not yet been processed.
- Invoice preview ensures the invoice is synced to the server.
- Menu now displays an indicator to show the sync status of your data.
- £3 referral credit will now be applied for each person you refer who starts their subscription.
1.2.1 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed sort order on the day pilot list.
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong values to be displayed in the round totals for monthly day of month jobs.
- Fixed the main view width when dialog is shown so rounds are not squashed.
- Routes with more than 23 items not optimised as it's unsupported.
- Fixed an issue preventing the frequency picker from showing.
- Inactive customers and quotes are no longer included in round stats.
- Put map full screen button behind the menu when displayed.
- Missing decimal on job list job price returned.
- When opening or returning to the app offline, no longer add everything to the sync queue.
- Ensure that items which fail to sync get re-added to the queue immediately.
- Job assigned on creation now shows in work tab immediately.
September 30th 2018 - Squeegee 1.2.0
1.2.0 Features Added 🚀
- Rounds can now be scheduled so that all jobs in the round share a schedule.
- Rounds can now be given a location.
- Jobs will now allow selecting a round schedule, ordered by closest first.
- Reports section added to insights including Financial and Customer report initially.
- Reports can be exported as all data, summary data or individual pages.
- can now purchase custom reports to be added to their account.
- Invoices can now be viewed when there is no business address set.
- Show a monthly total for rounds based on the yearly average.
- Preview windows made slightly smaller on desktop to improve how they look.
1.2.0 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Removed the delay after failing to reach the server due to poor network.
- Signing in on a device now causes full sync.
- All can now view invoices.
- Paid overlay on invoices now correct on smaller screens.
- Corrected an issue prevented account settings from updating.
- Corrected the job descriptions in the customer job list.
- Fixed cancel subscription caused by out of date API call.
- Now show a dismissible message when version cannot be checked.
September 22nd 2018 - Squeegee 1.1.7
1.1.7 Features Added 🚀
- Referral process is now simpler and better!
- Added [services], [assignees], [formattedDate] and [formattedDueDate] tokens to invoice SMS.
- You can now use your own logo as your avatar in the menu, see settings.
- When a new version is available, show a notification and link to the store.
1.1.7 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Put rounds and services back in the menu.
- Fixed Stripe issue with no payment details found.
- Not done occurrences are now cleared up when switching a job to one off.
- Replan now works for one off jobs that were once scheduled.
- No longer reloads the whole UI on first selection of an account user.
- Job edit menu now opens even if multiple customers are opened.
September 21st 2018 - Squeegee 1.1.6
1.1.6 Features Added 🚀
- Paid watermark added to online invoice viewer when paid.
- Invoice snippets now show in preview.
- Referrals is back with a few changes, check it out!
- Emails now also sent as plain text for older or limited email clients.
1.1.6 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed an issue where reverting occurrences from done/paid/invoiced did not get saved.
- Message templates no longer show up as "MESSAGE" when not set.
- Fix the make payment link in the email to go to the preview.
September 20th 2018 - Squeegee 1.1.5
1.1.5 Features Added 🚀
- Added the ability to price the first appointment of a job differently.
- Allowed the min and max temperature to be shown on the chart in "work planner options".
- Invoices can now be sent automatically on creation.
- Invoices now include a link to the PDF version.
- Invoice links can now be sent in SMS.
- Invoices can now be viewed from the notification summary tab.
- Allowed selection between celsius and fahrenheit for weather.
- The token [assignee.name] will now return business or user name when unassigned.
- Sort by distance now shows the distances.
- Added some nice new profile backgrounds to choose from.
- Multiple improvements to invoice appearance.
1.1.5 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Out of date but supported version no longer forces you offline.
- Remove outdated weather that has no temperature data.
- Don't show assigned to on a schedule item when unassigned.
- Made the app more eagerly reconnect when connection is lost.
- Waits until the UI is ready before showing release notes.
- Loading customers directly to or owing or in credit now sorts correctly.
- Loading customers directly to distance now sorts correctly.
- Distance updates happen even if you are not currently sorting by distance.
- Removed duplicate menu divider for standard .
- Notifications no longer error when sending them to the same address as BCC.
- Default notification messages set correctly on startup.
September 11th 2018 - Squeegee 1.1.4
1.1.4 Features Added 🚀
- SMS can now be sent using your device.
- Failed notifications can now be retried OR cancelled with new menu.
- Pop up menu for edit/delete job now has icons.
- SMS messages now use a multi line text area.
- Accessing subscription shows you are subscribed.
- Show loading message when waiting for subscription to complete.
1.1.4 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Replan now back on swipe left.
- Improved animations on older devices.
- Large email/sms previews now allow scrolling.
- Email and SMS preview now show line breaks correctly.
- only get one free trial now.
- Unassigned jobs have a name for messages.
- Appointment creation title corrected.
- No longer report reauthenticate timeout unless necessary.
- Quote vs appoint have separate titles now.
September 7th 2018 - Squeegee 1.1.3
1.1.3 Features Added 🚀
- When undoing done and paid, offer to void payment is needed.
- Allow a description to be entered for an appointment.
- Show view options when no customers/owing customers due to filtering.
- Show the release notes on load when it's a new version of the app.
- No longer close and reopen when selecting the same dialog.
- Close other dialogs when opening one of the same type.
- Enabled re-use of existing dialogs to speed up the app.
1.1.3 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Show more accurate messages for no customers or owing customers.
- No longer shows QA on the about screen for some .
- Dates corrected in the release notes for earliest releases.
- Removed in app update button as it caused confusion.
- Check for updates from the web more reliably.
- When opening all owing from insights, this now loads first time.
- Prevented the device key being reset on every load.
- Notifications for sent invoices no longer show [object, object].
- Selecting a notification now shows the text.
- Done and paid now always behaves the same way.
September 5th 2018 - Squeegee 1.1.2
1.1.2 Features Added 🚀
- All messages are now previewed before sending.
- Search by telephone number and alternate telephone number.
- Set job frequency default to apply to new jobs.
- Shift schedule backwards.
- Improved the customer sign in and sign up forms.
- Added a heap of new tokens for email and SMS templates.
- Backup to email is created and checked before running shift schedule.
- Backup to email is created and checked before running reset schedule.
- Available accounts update as soon as permissions are updated.
- Date next to invoice summary item is now localised.
- Universal icon for done and paid is now double check mark.
- Universal icon for financial tab is now banking symbol.
- Create Appointment now available in customer and schedule.
- Sort order saved when leaving the schedule including closing the Squeegee.
1.1.2 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Insights no longer upside down :o)
- Corrected another issue causing loader to display indefinitely.
- Application state no longer overwritten.
- Shift schedule no longer duplicates completed one off appointments.
- Planner now refreshes on replan.
- Welcome sideshow no longer displays unless it has been updated.
- Account details now shows in desktop mode.
- User list now displays as soon as multi user is enabled.
- Create job issue fixed.
- Create Job and Create Quote now work immediately upon customer creation.
- Prevented initial letter capitalisation from adding extra letters.
- Notifications now available for everyone to allow payment requests.
- Customer list updates immediately after customer update.
- Updated all rounds to show correct price label.
August 22nd 2018 - Squeegee 1.1.0
1.1.0 New Features Added 🚀
- Allow multiple to share the same work, with work being assigned to individual workers.
- Allow auto invoicing to be set globally where it has not been overridden on the customer.
- Allow the schedule to be shifted globally for the purposes of vacation, leaving the existing overdue appointments * where they are but blocking out a set amount of time to push all future appointments forward.
- Allow the schedule to be shifted globally and discard overdue jobs and start fresh after a break.
- Allow the entire schedule to be reset, discarding overdue jobs to allow you to start fresh.
- Added support for all countries and currencies globally.
- Modified Squeegee to allow it to be fully translated.
- Redesigned customer form for easier more straight forward creation of customers.
- Show launch screens on first use to hint at the most useful Features.
- Redesigned job form for easier more straight forward creation of jobs.
- Allow the day pilot to be view for any day so you can plan ahead with route optimisation.
- Massive improvements to the customers screen and customer select loading performance.
- Massive improvements to the performance of the day pilot screen.
- Allow customers to be searched for by email along with the other existing properties.
- Detect local-storage is available on app start and warn the user if it is not and why it might not be.
- Add support for improved address location mapping in many parts of the US.
- Allow the multi user feature to be switched on by the user.
- Ensure that choose whether to allow marketing messages without the choice defaulting to yes.
- Allow all to receive updates when the account they are connected to changes.
- Show the address of a job on the invoice if it differs from the customers address.
- Prompt to setup payment providers in the work planner.
1.1.0 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Ensure that voided transactions are shown on the original date not the date they were voided.
- Standard plan accounts now automatically invoice again.
- Squeegee no longer errors when currency is not set.
- Switching between active and inactive no longer modifies the schedule until the customer is saved.
- Customer edit dialog now closes correctly.
- One off jobs now show appointment link on the customer screen.
- Edit job on customer now working correctly.
- Schedule items now show the correct colours for their status.
- GoCardless no longer raises an error when it is not yet set up.
- Ranking on the day pilot no longer causes an issue if one of the addresses is the same as another.
- The home address is no longer shown on the day pilot when there are no jobs.
- Invoices now clear the top right options.
- Styling now corrected on the "set your business address" button.
- Name now editable in the user edit form.
- Reassigned schedule items now disappear from the my work screen,
- Day pilot no longer wipes ordered day.
- Assign to field is no longer visible when not available.
- Text local settings no longer lost from account.
- Text local settings sometimes don't save if more than one device is connected.
- Update schedule now replans current occurrence.
- Currency now set immediately on new accounts.
- Email address on user screen no longer sets first letter to uppercase on some devices.
- Fixed an error on job save.
- Now removes the original appointment date when replanning a one off appointment.
- Pin address dialog no longer overlays the map for free .
July 2nd 2018 - Squeegee 1.0.5
1.0.5 New Features Added 🚀
- Now supports Mexico locations and address lookups.
- Handles go-cardless country availability better.
1.0.5 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixes VAT calculation error and supports tax included / not included pricing.
June 19th 2018 - Squeegee 1.0.4
1.0.4 New Features Added 🚀
- Low space now shows a warning allowing you to free up space and retry your save
- Standard can now easily switch active device if they change phone or tablet
1.0.4 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Events are raised correctly to update the user interface when changes happen
June 17th 2018 - Squeegee 1.0.3
1.0.3 New Features Added 🚀
- Full import from Cleaner Planner now supports additional statuses
- Show indicator on work planner when there are notes on a job
- Allow setup of SMS for Standard to send payment reminders
- Cleaner planner full import supports importing into existing data
- The app will now warn if it is out of date
- Available space now shown where possible
1.0.3 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Prevent select lists from getting ordered incorrectly
- Push deleted items to the server
- Prevent replan and done popup twice on overdue
June 12th 2018 - Squeegee 1.0.2
1.0.2 New Features Added 🚀
- Text added to indicate status of connecting up a GoCardless account
- Text added to inform when GoCardless account is still 'pending' to wait until it is made active before attempting to make payments
- Full import from Cleaner Planner is now supported
- Order can be reset on work-planner after changing the planned order manually
- Bank transfer/cash/cheque pop-up on recording a payment has been removed
1.0.2 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Much quicker start up
- Fixed issue where some details were not displaying on generated invoices
- Fixed issue on fab sometimes vanishing
- Fix on manual order reverting when more than one device logged in
- Many other minor fixes and improvements
June 6th 2018 - Squeegee 1.0.1
1.0.1 New Features Added 🚀
- Referrals is now back in the app
1.0.1 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed issue with the notification send button missing
- Fixed issue preventing the app loading
- Fixed issue that caused the GoCardless setup link not to work for some
- Direct Debit History view now displays properly
- Cancelling a Direct Debit now prompts for a confirmation
- Cancel Button now shows for pending Direct Debits
- Removed confusing event messages from the direct Debit View
- Fixed issue that caused the Take a payment button not to work for some
May 30th 2018 - Squeegee 1.0.0
There are too many Features Added 🚀 and Bugs Smashed 💥 to list them all but here are the highlights
1.0.0 New Features Added 🚀
GoCardless: Full GoCardless integration including
- Importing existing customers
- Creating payments
- Automatic reconciliation of payments against customers/invoices
- Invite customers to set up Direct Debit payments
- Payment notifications
Day Pilot vastly improved and available to all
Financial information and notification details per customer now available to all
Online Payments: Online payments now available to all accounts for Direct Debit and card payments
All can now create a manual charge against a customer
Invoicing: Full invoicing to allow management, searching and filtering of all invoices for premium plan accounts
Quotes: Creation of quotes and quote appointments for premium plan accounts
Expenses: Creation, search and filtering of expenses for premium plan accounts
Invoice numbers now have a customer friendly reference number including existing ones
Redesigned address searching and entry to improve the experience for all and reduce confusion
Improved account screen
1.0.0 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Splash screen now showing
- Day Pilot planned order now obeyed
- Work planner totals calculated correctly
- Fixed invalid message when invoicing future jobs
- Day Pilot showing recalculate when not necessary other smaller issues
- Updating job addresses updates occurrences
- Editing single appointments updates correctly
May 8th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.35/0.9.36
0.9.35/0.9.36 New Features Added 🚀
- Added a payment period to the account to filter the owing customers
- Add a save button to the top of the customer edit form for simplicity
- Sort by start time now places times first
- Confirm details will now show your profile
- Added support for escape key closing dialogs
- Added support for the browse back function to close dialogs
0.9.35/0.9.36 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Planned order now retains display order on switching days
- service worker now fully ES5 compliant
- Added support for older clients until they upgrade
- Customers in credit no longer displayed on owing
- Marking a job as done yesterday and choosing "Today" immediately moves it now
- Check mark shows in check-boxes such as the marketing option
May 4th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.33/0.9.34
0.9.33/0.9.34 New Features Added 🚀
- Closing dialogs checks for save on job, customer and appointment
- Back button also checks for save
- Planner can be reordered per day manually by dragging jobs using their avatar
- Touching/clicking group counter now selects/deselects group
- Allow templating of email and SMS notifications including tokens for common values
- Squeegee opens immediately if you have a valid session rather than checking for a connection
- Allow the business logo to be added to notification emails
- Added appointment time to a jobs indicator on the planner
- Greatly improved the load time of the customer list in the work planner
- Greatly improved the scrolling performance of the work list in the work planner
- Now allow import of customers only without job
- Add the ability to sort appoints by time
- Highlight "today" in the planner graph
- Show message and clear filter when no items are shown in planner due to filtering
- Simplify keep and discard jobs when scheduling is updated
- Show user notification when TextLocal access details are incorrect
- Added customer phone other to the squeegee importer
- Allow sorting by planned order after switching to other sort orders
- Prevent replanning of a job to a day it already occurs on
- Moved business logo to the main settings screen
- Updating customer starting balance now updates a single record rather than multiple transactions
0.9.33/0.9.34 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Completing an overdue job and rescheduling to today no longer leaves a duplicate item on today
- Re-added the skip option to the replan dialog
- Now allow SMS sending for US customers
- Hide notification icons when there are none that could be sent
- Fixed bug where address 1 in a Squeegee formatted import was reused for other addresses
- Multi select now correctly re-enables when switching day
- Updated and fixed SmartRound importer
- Unified the calculation of customer balance to a single place and corrected it for some
- Fixed layout issue on notch based phones
Apr 26th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.31/0.9.32
0.9.31/0.9.32 New Features Added 🚀
- Advanced Filter/Sort menu on Work Planner
- Rearrange Work Planner items by dragging on avatar (linked to filter/sort menu - option called 'Planned Order')
- Improved logging for detecting app problems
- Better error tracking for syncing profile/account
- Allow mobile apple devices to use web app
- Improved settings screen select options
0.9.31/0.9.32 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Offline mode for web app improvements
- Performance improvements for loading customers list
- Fix for calculating customer balances when balance transaction is "0.00"
- Improved layout of sort search bar on overdue
- SmartRound importer fixed
Apr 20th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.30
0.9.30 New Features Added 🚀
- Replanning of mixed recurring and one offs takes into account the update schedule setting and has better messaging
0.9.30 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Prevented job summary from returning incorrect history items where it included the current day as overdue
Apr 15th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.29
0.9.29 New Features Added 🚀
- Allow to create and edit customers jobs in a single place
0.9.29 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Ensure that ad hoc jobs are replanned correctly when marked as done
Apr 12th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.28
0.9.28 New Features Added 🚀
- Added options for making customers inactive or prospects
- Updated customer list to display icons for inactive or prospective customers
- Updated the schedule to ignore jobs for inactive customers
Apr 5th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.27
0.9.27 New Features Added 🚀
- Moved profile into it's own section
- Removed account management from the app for IOS
- Added support for Queensland addresses (Australia)
0.9.27 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Day Pilot fix for recalculating best route
- Time calculations now show hours when there are no minutes
Apr 2nd 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.22/0.9.23
0.9.22/0.9.23 New Features Added 🚀
- Marking Jobs as done in the future now lets you select the completed date before marking it as done
- Manual invoices now have the option to invoice Jobs due in the future
- Updated the Rounds view action button to explain what the action is
- Updated the Services view action button to explain what the action is
0.9.22/0.9.23 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Customers on manual invoicing did not have the option DONE for jobs in the future
- Backups failed to import due to the timestamp of the backup being out of date
- Temporarily removed total distance from the work planner as its not useful because it does not take into account other jobs
- Customers balances were incorrect on customers list if a customer had a voided payment or any other unexpected transaction
- Long emails were not truncated on the customer screen and thus overlapped customer's balance
- Fixed various grammar and wording
March 14th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.21
0.9.21 New Features Added 🚀
- Marking Jobs as done in the future now lets you select the completed date before marking it as done
0.9.21 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Fixed issue where the customer screen was not updating if updated remotely
- Updates to Stripe payments integration
March 14th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.20
0.9.20 New Features Added 🚀
- Allow user to chose the day a job was completed with some quick links for most likely day
- Day pilot handles different offline situations so can still be used if a route has already been calculated whilst online
- Day pilot displays when travel data was last updated
- Day pilot map shows business address
- Allow future jobs to be completed before they've happened
- Web version works offline and syncs when back on. (Do not sign out if offline and have made data changes since last online)
- Data efficiency - Email notifications using templates and model rather than storing whole notification
0.9.20 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Dialogs not updating automatically with new data
- Fab button not showing on invoice preview on Safari
- Text local error sending SMS
- Reworded manual reminders to be more clear if you are logging that a customer has been called
- Day pilot list scrolling now more accurate
- Day pilot map pin clicks are more consistent and zoom to each other
- Replanning jobs and adjusting schedule no longer prompt, instead it uses the old schedule to new date
- Adjusting schedule from job edit form now has two choices (i) replace old schedule (ii) continue old schedule up to new date
- Fixed issue where Replanning and adjusting a schedule was not leaving a copy of the original date in work planner
- Fixed issue where jobs were showing the address of customer rather than the particular appointment address
March 1st 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.19
0.9.19 New Features Added 🚀
- Work Planner - have the total time by group and overall time for a day displayed
0.9.19 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Referral credits not showing if 0
- An overdue date comes up incorrectly if you accidentally set a first date in the wrong month then go in and edit
- Reduce the time before sync on app load as 10 seconds too long. Increase timeout for a sync as currently too short for poor connections
February 20th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.18
0.9.18 New Features Added 🚀
- Detect if mobile on startup and render page with link to app stores if mobile device goes to app on website
- Squeegee SMS to show 'Squeegee App' rather than a number you can't reply to when default SMS provider used to send SMS
0.9.18 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Notification popups should dismiss when clicked so buttons aren't blocked in UI
- Switching to other SMS options and back to Squeegee SMS didn't save and old settings retained
- Next occurrences in job summary not showing all upcoming occurrences (missing edited ones)
February 2nd 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.17
0.9.17 New Features Added 🚀
- Importing and deleting data should do a 'soft' delete so that remote data on other devices is also deleted
0.9.17 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Skipping a job marks it as skipped on the day it was planned
- Now able to send SMS reminders for tomorrow when customer has SMS as default notification method
- Improved syncing for bad connections
- Navigation links fixed in iOS
January 24th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.15
0.9.15 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Frequency picker - check different first date, doesn't update day of week
- Day Pilot - new work of replanning work today should reset the map zoom to encompass new work
- Work Planner - user date picker to choose another date which is same day of week as current selected day, the list doesn't refresh to the new day
- Account settings - Country label not showing the word 'Country'
- Insights - Financials. Different colour bars in the bar chart need to show they are individual weeks in a month
- Multi device for existing pro doesn't have flag set so they can't access app
- Missing 1024px icon for iOS
- Referral sharing to facebook/twitter forces a sign in on in app web browser rather than opening in app
- When marking overdue jobs as done on multi-select, each one flags up individually as 'Done' after, then says' eg. '12 jobs marked as done'
- Job screen layout gap between details of jobs
0.9.15 New Features Added 🚀
- Free user device limit check - removed 24 hour per device change restriction
January 22nd 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.14
0.9.14 Bugs Smashed 💥
- iOS - View Schedule Item, View Customer, tap 3 dots, no menu appears to edit customer
January 15th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.13
0.9.13 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Replan to a custom date - cancel date picker doesn't stop replan
- Voiding a payment incorrectly increases monthly revenue financial
- Customers names were sorted by avatar initials, not full name (excluding titles)
- Address picker - help message 'Please enter an address' only showed once you'd typed something and cleared search
- Frequency picker - editing frequency - toggling first date differs alters the day of week of scheduled date
- Frequency picker - editing frequency - first date differs - restrictions on editing first date were confusing
- Couldn't save a new job for existing customer
0.9.13 New Features Added 🚀
- Customer list to have option to sort by distance
- Address search and currency settings include Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Germany using 'Country' account setting
January 9th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.12
0.9.12 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Day Pilot list items scroll to top of list when clicked
January 9th 2018 - Squeegee 0.9.11
0.9.11 New Features Added 🚀
- Job schedule edit form simplified to one step to make creating job schedules a whole lot easier
- Job Completion Logic Changes - you can no longer complete future jobs you will need to replan them first. when you complete a job in the past it will no longer prompt you for a completion date. If the job was done on a different day it must be replanned first. Update schedule on completion has now been removed (replaced with auto update schedule feature on replanning)
- Replanning - Auto update schedule when replanning appointments - if you replan an appointment you can now select if you want to alter the schedule for future appointments. So if you replan a 2 weekly job on monday on the tuesday and select the update schedule option the next due date will be 2 weeks tuesday. You can also just still replan a single occurrence if you want to keep the original schedule
- User experience improvement - you can tap off dialogs to close them
0.9.11 Bugs Smashed 💥
- Switching to overdue refreshes shows spinner twice
- Voided payments were being included in insights
- Day pilot continuously asks to refresh even if there were no changes
- Settings screen editing addresses now update when you change them
- Day pilot recalculate leaves wrong numbers on map
- When added a new round it shows as checked but check get removed when you tap done
- You can now cancel replan occurrence if a job occurs on the same day
- Some ugly glitches on insights when data is refreshed
- Un doing a done job will return it to its planned date
- Voiding payments incorrectly incremented month revenue on insights
- Bulk replan now uses the replan dialog
- Unable to change first date on schedule editor
- Schedule gets lost if you change the first date
- More informative information when completing a Premium subscription
- Higher timeout for server requests to cater for slower network connections
- Restoring from backups prompts full sync to ensure data gets to server immediately